Contact details of the seller:
Korok Jelínek, spol. Ltd,
Pri Šajbá 4/B,
VAT number: 2020248252
VAT number: SK2020248252
+421 911 710 977
How to order goods?
* In our e-shop, choose the goods in the required quantity and put them in the basket.
* Check whether you have really added the desired type and quantity of goods to the basket. The goods are sold in different units (pieces, thousand, packages, m2, bm, kg, etc.).
* If you trade in any area of our product range, you can request a wholesale price list, or negotiate a special price with our salesperson.
* Complete the order.
2. By telephone
* If you want to order the goods by phone, you can do so by calling +02 534 100 60 or 0911 710 977.
* Our staff will gladly help you with your selection.
3. By e-mail
* If you want to order the goods by e-mail, you can do so at email@example.com
SUPPLY OF GOODS
* Delivery of the ordered goods will be carried out as soon as possible according to operational possibilities. In general, we ship the ordered goods within 48 hours. In exceptional cases, the delivery time may be extended, of which you will be informed in advance.
* The place of delivery is determined based on the buyer's order - the goods are delivered by courier
* Personal collection goods are available exclusively in the store of Korok Jelínek, spol. sro at the address Pri Šajbách 4/B, 831 06 Bratislava.
* If the buyer does not take over the object of the order due to reasons arising from his side, (or despite the agreed date he is not present or is unable to pay the purchase price) the buyer bears the costs of redelivery in full
* Goods sent in envelopes are distributed by Slovak Post.
* We deliver orders with our own transport or with the help of an external carrier / courier.
The shipment must be properly checked immediately upon receipt and, in case of damage, write out a damage certificate. Later complaints of visible damage to goods will not be accepted.
* Free personal collection
* For orders over €80 within the Slovak Republic - free of charge
* For orders up to €80 within the Slovak Republic – €5.00
* Packet - for selected goods - €2.50
* Outside Slovakia - on request
* Free personal collection
* For orders over €480 within the Slovak Republic - free of charge
* For orders up to €480 within the Slovak Republic – €5.00/package, €20.00/pallet
* Standard packaging from the factory - free of charge
* Safety packaging against damage during transport (floors, boards) - €5/package
* Safety packaging of slats - €12/pack
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made:
* In cash
* Cash on delivery (+€2.00 with VAT)
* Advance invoice
* By invoice due (terms must be agreed with our sales department)
* Goods manufactured to order according to the buyer's order must be paid for in advance with an advance invoice
If the amount of your purchase is less than €10, we may charge you a handling fee of €1.50 (the fee includes handling and accounting costs).
* You can return delivered goods purchased via the e-shop at your own expense within 30 days of receipt.
* The shipment must be properly checked immediately upon receipt and, in case of damage, write out a damage certificate. Later complaints of visible damage to goods will not be accepted.
* The goods you are returning must be undamaged and complete in the original packaging.
* Deliver the goods back to our address.
* Do not send goods on delivery.
* In the case of shipping, we recommend insuring the goods.
* In case of unjustified return of goods without complaint, we charge 15% handling fee.
* If all the above conditions are met, we will return the money for the goods within 30 days.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The buyer - consumer is entitled to contact the seller with a request for redress if he was not satisfied with the way in which the seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the seller violated his rights. If the seller responds negatively to such a request, or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its sending, the buyer - consumer has the right to submit a proposal to initiate alternative dispute resolution to the alternative dispute resolution entity. Subjects of alternative dispute resolution are authorities and authorized legal entities pursuant to § 3 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer disputes, e.g. Slovak Trade Inspection, while the buyer-consumer is entitled to choose the entity of alternative resolution of consumer disputes to whom to turn. E-mail contact for the seller: firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting a proposal, the buyer - consumer proceeds in accordance with § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative resolution of consumer disputes. An alternative dispute resolution can be used to settle a dispute between the buyer - consumer and the seller, resulting from the consumer contract or related to the consumer contract. The value of the dispute, which is settled by alternative dispute resolution, must exceed the amount of EUR 20. The subject of alternative dispute resolution may demand from the buyer-consumer a fee for initiating an alternative dispute resolution of no more than five euros, including value added tax, at the earliest at the same time as sending a notification about the initiation of an alternative dispute resolution.
11.2 Buyer-consumers are entitled to use the online dispute resolution platform (hereinafter referred to as "RSO") to resolve their disputes, in the language of their choice. The buyer-consumer can use the RSO platform for an alternative resolution of their dispute, which is available on the website http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. When submitting a submission to the RSO platform, the buyer - consumer fills out an electronic complaint form. The information it submits must be sufficient to determine the relevant online alternative dispute resolution entity. The buyer-consumer can attach documents to support his complaint.
WARRANTY - WARRANTY CONDITIONS
* by law, we provide a minimum warranty of 24 months for all goods
* for some products, the manufacturer may provide a longer warranty than 24 months
* inquire about the warranty for a specific product at our sales department
* we provide a 2-20 year warranty for cork floors, depending on the type of floor and surface treatment
Cork floors and tiles may show color differences between individual pieces. These are the same color shades that are also found in other natural products. Before installation, we recommend inspecting individual tiles and eliminating shades.
Valid from May 25, 2018