Modern high-quality cork floating floor connected by the UNICLIC locking system. Thanks to the high volume density of compressed cork produced by special technology, our cork floors meet the parameters that determine their long life. The cork floor has excellent acoustic and thermal insulation properties.
This natural product creates a healthy living environment, it is also suitable for people with allergies and asthma. The flexibility of the material is a great advantage, especially for spine problems. Thanks to the UNICLIC locking system, the installation of the floor is very simple and time-saving.
Composition of the lamella:
• highly resistant two-component varnish for flexible surfaces
• decor layer with a layer of high-density cork
• Moisture-resistant high-density HDF board
• Uniclic locking system with a protective layer against moisture
• integrated cork insulating pad
The B Selection cork floor may contain minor surface defects on the cork veneer and slight shade differences, which, however, have no effect on the quality or durability of the floor. After installation, we recommend repainting the floor with 1 layer of cork floor varnish.